Chromas are the second highest rarity of blooks, and require a huge amount of dedication and grinding in order to obtain. There are currently 21 different kinds of Chroma Blooks. As rare as they are, they require a huge amount of luck to obtain, ranging from 0.05% to a 0.02% drop rate. Some Chromas are only awarded from certain events, and some are unobtainable.
- Haunted Pumpkin - 0.05% (Spooky Box)
- Frost Wreath - 0.03% (Blizzard Box)
- Tropical Globe - 0.02% (Blizzard Box)
- Lovely Frog - 100% (Lovely Frog Box)
- Lucky Frog - 100% (Lucky Frog Box)
- Lime Astronaut - Awarded (PAC Event)
- Cyan Astronaut - Awarded (PAC Event)
- Agent Owl - Awarded (PoP Event)
- Master Elf - Awarded (PoP Event)
- White Peacock - Awarded (LUNCH Event)
- Tiger Zebra - Awarded (LUNCH Event)
The Rainbow Panda is available from the Safari Box with a 0.02% chance, and is the 10th chroma to be obtained from a box.
All chroma astronauts have an obtain rate of 0.05% (1/2000) and can be found within the Space Box. They operate on a schedule, only one type is available per day
7 Astronauts are obtainable via the Space Box in the Market for 20 tokens (Originally 25 tokens), and they individually have a 0.05% drop rate. Only one of them is in the box at a time, and the colors cycle through the box every day. The pattern of the colored astronauts is listed below.
Chroma Astronaut Cycle:
Sunday - Green Astronaut
Monday - Pink Astronaut
Tuesday - Yellow Astronaut
Wednesday - Black Astronaut
Thursday - Orange Astronaut
Friday - Red Astronaut
Saturday - Brown Astronaut
Purple Astronaut and Blue Astronaut are currently unobtainable and have yet to be featured in the game.
- Chroma derives from the Greek word “khrōma” meaning color, which could possibly explain the large portion of blooks being recoloring of existing blooks.
- Although most Chromas are simple recolors of existing Blooks, with slight differences, there are some Blooks which have some different elements added e.g. Tropical Globe.
- The Lovely Frog is the first blook to have a guaranteed chance of dropping, and has the obvious highest drop rate of 100% making it the easiest obtainable chroma (along with the Lucky Frog).